1. Assemble a collection of 10 political cartoons from newspapers and magazines.
2. Cut the cartoons out of the paper or magazine and paste it on a piece of paper.
3. Under the cartoon, place the publication name and the date.
4. Under the identification write a brief description
of 50 - 100 words. Be sure to include:
- An identification of the subject (issue)
- The cartoonist's point of view.
- Your opinion. (Do you agree or disagree with the
cartoonist's point of view. Why or why not?)
|Cover Page||10 points||1||10|
|Publication Name and Date||1 point||10 cartoons||10|
|Issue identification||2 points||10 cartoons||20|
|Point of View identification||2 points||10 cartoons||20|
|Your Opinion(Why or why not?)||2 points||10 cartoons||20|
|Grammar||2 points||10 cartoons||20|
Due Date: February 27, 2004